Hidden Garden Sari
- One-of-a-kind sari quilt made of five layers of recycled saris hand-stitched by an Indian woman who has been, or is at risk of, human trafficking.
- Both sides of the quilt are unique and one-of-a kind
- 100% up-cycled cotton sari cloth
- Appx. 82” x 37“
- It takes about three days to complete each sari quilt
- Handcrafted by women who have been (or are at risk of being) affected by human trafficking and are now FREED survivors of human trafficking. Your purchase represents one thing that one person can do to end the cycle of human trafficking. Each woman matters and each purchase matters. Look for her name, each piece bears the name of the artisan who made it. Read More…