Spring Rain Top
- One-of-a-kind sari top is made of five layers of recycled saris hand-stitched by an Indian woman who has been, or is at risk of, human trafficking.
- 100% up-cycled cotton sari cloth
- Reversible garment; each side has a unique and one-of-a-kind pattern
- Handcrafted by a person who has been (or are at risk of being) affected by some form of bondage (like human trafficking, generational poverty, or recidivism) and are now FREED survivors. Your purchase represents one thing that one person can do to end the cycles of poverty driven entrapments. Each person matters and each purchase matters. Look for the name on your piece; each item bears the name of the artisan who made it. Read More…
- 100% of proceeds go to The Jubilee Market
- Size Large/Extra Large